Tuesday, November 25, 2008
That dang isn't a short, forceful one, but drawn out. Daaaaa-ng.
Where has November gone? I'll tell you, though it is non-biblio content: Work. I work for a museum, and my time has been consumed over the last month to get a new exhibit out that I was in charge of. So, back to the book stuff for a bit. Hooray!
First, Christ at Book Hunter's Holiday has tagged me with the stuff that's going around. I didn't know she was contagious, besides the way she smiles when she writes.
3. A: My Mom once hit me with the car.
B: I'm one of those elusive under-30 bibliophiles. Barely. Heck, in this field, I'll be a youngster for another 20 years! Like being a museum curator. In 20 years I'll be "up and coming".
C: I took Hebrew in college. I wish I could say I studied Hebrew, but that would be generous.
D: If it is baked with cinnamon, it doesn't have long to wait until it is in my mouth.
E: I recently discovered the joys of Cuban jazz.
F: I whistle the theme song of Hawaii 5-0 at odd times (sorry Preach!) and often wake up with it playing in my head. No, I never played in a marching band.
4. I tag....
Bibliophemera (a great blog, who doesn't post enough! That sounds familiar.)
Archaeolibris (who has not blogged in a bit)
That's enough. I'm worn out.
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.