Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dang!


.
That dang isn't a short, forceful one, but drawn out, multisyllable: Daaaaa-ng.

Where has November gone? I'll tell you, though it is non-biblio content: Work. I work for a museum, and my time has been consumed over the last month to get a new exhibit out that I was in charge of. So, back to the book stuff for a bit. Hooray!

First, Chris at Book Hunter's Holiday has tagged me with the stuff that's going around. I didn't know she was contagious, besides the way she smiles when she writes.
1. Check
2. Check
3. A: My Mom once hit me with the car.
B: I'm one of those elusive under-30 bibliophiles. Barely. Heck, in this field, I'll be a youngster for another 20 years! Like being a museum curator. In 20 years I'll be "up and coming".
C: I took Hebrew in college. I wish I could say I studied Hebrew, but that would be generous.
D: If it is baked with cinnamon, it doesn't have long to wait until it is in my mouth.
E: I recently discovered the joys of Cuban jazz.
F: I whistle the theme song of Hawaii 5-0 at odd times (sorry Preach!) and often wake up with it playing in my head. No, I never played in a marching band.

4. I tag....
Bibliophemera (a great blog, who doesn't post enough! That sounds familiar.)
Archaeolibris (who has not blogged in a bit)
That's enough. I'm worn out.
5. Check
6. Check.

The Rules:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After a good deal of procrastination, I finally decided to reply to your tag on my blogs (Archaeolibris & Bibliophemera). You can see it on Bibliophemera. Thanks for reading and knowing that I was even out there. Keep up the good biblio work and good luck with the Flickr Trade Labels project (Seven Roads is one of my favorites, too). Happy hunting!