Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Guest Posting

I was invited to submit a post to a Music and Arts and People and Ideas blog by a Manuel Marino, whose signature line reads like a con-artist I once met (what is a "producer/ visionary sound guru?"). I was not 100% sure why my writing and subject matter would appeal to the readership over there, but figured what the hay. It seems the entire content of that blog is written by other people. Oh well. It may draw some traffic here. Anyways, I sent over a reworked posting from here a few weeks ago and forgot about it. Today (maybe yesterday) an email appears: "Your article is online :) thank you!". They actually posted it! If inclined to find out more for yourself, you can follow the link above. I'll let you know about the traffic draw.




.

No comments: